AMP is a full-service, sales, marketing and event planning agency that works with nonprofits across North America and Internationally. Our clients are professional and trade associations covering a wide area of society’s needs including health care, retail, information technology, veterinary medicine, and construction to name but a few.
We apply the latest sales, marketing and technology solutions to effectively market our client’s value proposition while helping them reach new levels of growth. Each mandate varies in both duration and scope, with average mandates lasting about eight months.
AMP is currently seeking to fill the freelance role of Copywriter/Copyeditor. The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing and proofreading a variety of sales and marketing material including brochures, websites, emails, etc. Because of the nature of our work and the profile of our clients, writing skills can touch on a number of industries.
- Liaising with other Project Team Members using AMP’s Project Management software
Our ideal candidate would possess the following traits:
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good listener with the ability to focus on client needs
- Results-oriented and able to express ideas clearly and in a logical manner
- Ability to work well in a team and be respectful of others’ opinions.
Qualifications and Skills
The minimum requirements to be considered for the Copywriter/Copyeditor role are:
- Experience working in TeamWork Project Management Software or a similar application
- Advanced level understanding and application of Google Docs/Sheets or MS Excel
- Minimum of three years experience in conference and event marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Job Type: Freelance/Contract
Role performance: This role is a mandate-specific contract with pre-defined objectives and deliverables.
Availability: This role requires candidates to be generally available from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Eastern North American time. Workload can range from 8 to 24 hours per week, depending on the project load.
Please note, only candidates who have been selected to proceed to the next stage of our hiring process will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.