AMP is a full-service, sales, marketing and event planning agency that works with nonprofits across North America and Internationally. Our clients are professional and trade associations covering a wide area of society’s needs including health care, retail, information technology, veterinary medicine, and construction to name but a few.
We apply the latest sales, marketing and technology solutions to effectively market our client’s value proposition while helping them reach new levels of growth. Each mandate varies in both duration and scope, with average mandates lasting about eight months.
AMP is currently seeking to fill the freelance role of Events Project Coordinator. The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Project/Events Lead in tracking and reporting on Events activities.
- Coordinating all project deliverables by liaising with the Project/Events Lead, writers, designers and other suppliers.
- Setting up and overseeing AMP’s Project Management software for each project
- Preparing agendas, participating in and preparing meeting minutes of internal Events team calls and project team calls with each client
Our ideal candidate would possess the following traits:
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good listener with the ability to focus on client needs
- Results-oriented and able to express idea clearly and in a logical manner
- Appreciates clear benchmarks and looks for ways to improve the marketing process
- Ability to work well in a team and be respectful of others’ opinions.
- Experience in the use of TeamWork Project Management Software or a similar application.
Qualifications and Skills
The minimum requirements to be considered for the Events Project Coordinator role are:
- Advanced level understanding and application of Google Docs/Sheets or MS Excel
- Minimum of three years experience in conference and event coordination
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Job Type: Freelance/Contract
Role performance: This role is a mandate-specific contract with pre-defined objectives and deliverables.
Availability: This role requires candidates to be generally available from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Eastern North American time. Workload can range from 8 to 24 hours per week, depending on the project load.
Please note, only candidates who have been selected to proceed to the next stage of our hiring process will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.