AMP is a full-service, sales, marketing and event planning agency that works with nonprofits across North America and Internationally. Our clients are professional and trade associations covering a wide area of society’s needs including health care, retail, information technology, veterinary medicine, and construction to name but a few.
We apply the latest sales, marketing and technology solutions to effectively market our client’s value proposition while helping them reach new levels of growth. Each mandate varies in both duration and scope, with average mandates lasting about eight months.
AMP is currently seeking to fill the freelance role of Marketing Project Coordinator. The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating all marketing project deliverables by liaising with the Project/Marketing Lead, writer, designers, social media managers, translators and printers.
- Setting up and overseeing AMP’s Project Management software for each project
- Preparing agendas, participating in and preparing meeting minutes of internal marketing team calls and project team calls with each client
- Supporting the Project/Marketing Lead in tracking and reporting on marketing activities.
- Developing project timelines/work-back schedules.
- Establishing tasks and project expectations with clients and internal team members.
- Ensuring and creating project documentation that adheres to internal frameworks.
- Maintaining all documentation in the Project Management software.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following traits:
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent listener with the ability to focus on client needs
- Results-oriented and able to express ideas clearly and in a logical manner
- Ability to work well in a team and be respectful of others’ opinions
Qualifications and Skills
The minimum requirements to be considered for the Marketing Project Coordinator role are:
- Advanced level understanding and application of Google Docs/Sheets or MS Excel.
- Minimum of three years experience in conference and events marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Job Type: Freelance/Contract
Role performance: This role is a mandate-specific contract with pre-defined objectives and deliverables.
Availability: This role requires candidates to be generally available from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Eastern North American time. Workload can range from 8 to 24 hours per week, depending on the project load.
Please note, only candidates who have been selected to proceed to the next stage of our hiring process will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.