AMP is a full-service, sales, marketing and event planning agency that works with nonprofits across North America and Internationally. Our clients are professional and trade associations covering a wide area of society’s needs including health care, retail, information technology, veterinary medicine, and construction to name but a few.
We apply the latest sales, marketing and technology solutions to effectively market our client’s value proposition while helping them reach new levels of growth. Each mandate varies in both duration and scope, with average mandates lasting about eight months.
AMP is currently seeking to fill the freelance role of Sales Coordinator. The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up and overseeing AMP’s sales automation software for each project.
- Using AMP’s research tools, conducting market research to build and maintain a database of sales prospects for each project.
- Coordinating all project deliverables by liaising with the Project/Sales Lead (sales manager), market researchers, telemarketers, writers and designers.
- Supporting the Project/Sales Lead in tracking and reporting on sales activities.
- Preparing agendas, participating in and preparing meeting minutes of internal sales team calls and project team calls with each client.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following traits:
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good listener with the ability to focus on client needs
- Results-oriented and able to express ideas clearly and in a logical manner
- Appreciates clear benchmarks and looks for ways to improve the marketing process
- Ability to work well in a team and be respectful of others’ opinions
Qualifications and Skills
The minimum requirements to be considered for the Sales Coordinator role are:
- Expertise and understanding in the use of ActiveCampaign Sales Automation Software
- Advanced level understanding and application of Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Minimum of three years experience in conference sponsorship or exhibit sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Job Type: Freelance/Contract
Role performance: This role is a mandate-specific contract with pre-defined objectives and deliverables.
Availability: This role requires candidates to be generally available from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Eastern North American time. Workload can range from 10 to 25 hours per week, depending on the project load.
Please note, only candidates who have been selected to proceed to the next stage of our hiring process will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.